Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Rockdale Town Hall English Migrant Information Day

Yesterday, my classmates and I went to the Migrant Information Day at Rockdale Town Hall. We left TAFE at 12pm. We all went there in different cars because some of my classmates can drive.

During the Migrant Day I was very interested to get more information about looking for different types of job. Unforately,I spent only one and a half hours there because I started to feel dizzy and felt like vomiting by the time the show was on.

When I arrived, I saw a lot of different kinds of performers.I saw 3 Indonesian Ladies dancing on the stage. They wore their traditional costumes. The costumes were yellow dresses. They were very good and I took some photos ofthem while they were dancing.

Then, I saw OLD GREEK PEOPLE dancing very well. It was fun! I enjoyed watching them. Suddenly, while they were dancing I started feeling hungry and I decided to buy something from the ASIAN SHOP located inside Town Hall. I found that the food was good. I bought my lunch food from there and I enjoyed eating it. Unfortunately, I couldn't stay for the rest of the show because like I said I started feeling sick so I decided to go home early.

No comments: