Wednesday, November 21, 2007

ABOUT Me!

I think in the future maybe I have finished my 510 hrs[free-study].Then, I want to look for a job straight away because I need to earn money to support my family for their future. After that,I want to go to the bank to open an account for my children.I want to help them as much as I can. I'm looking forward to see my children grow up beautifully and in good health forever.

Hopefully my husband will guide me & support me till the end of our life. In the future I hope this Amazing Country will be better on forever. I admire Australian People so much. If I succeed to my goal I want to give donation $20 every month out of my bank. I'm willing to help other people give them a lot of food to eat, clean water to drink. Esp. the children in AFRICA. They starving to death. So I do my best to support them as much as I can.

No comments: